Polaroid Mint Camera Firmware Update
How to update firmware
- Insert Micro SD card.
- Power on Polaroid Mint Camera and connect device to a computer.
- After copying the Firmware File to the "MISC" folder, change the file name to z2300c.rbn
- Turning the Camera off and then on again will start the firmware update.
- After a successful update, a confirmation sound will be played and the camera will shut off.
- If the firmware file is invalid, error beep sound is generated and the power is turned off after erasing the wrong file.