Open the paper tray and remove all the loaded paper. If any paper is stuck, restart the device and set a photo to print. The paper should print out normally.
Articles in this section
- Polaroid Mint Printer User Manuals
- How do I use the printer?
- How do I connect the printer to my phone?
- What is the minimum required OS version for the app?
- How many sheets of ZINK™ paper can I load at once?
- Why are my photos blank when they print?
- How do I fix a paper jam?
- How do I reset the device?
- The viewfinder is blinking red. What does this mean?
Please sign in to leave a comment.