The blue card is the Color Calibration Sheet. It MUST be loaded with the ZINK™ paper it came with. This sheet ensures the color quality of every print in the paper pack. Do not throw this card away before loading the paper.
Articles in this section
- Polaroid Mint Camera User Manuals
- Can I use the camera to print pictures from my phone?
- How many sheets of ZINK™ paper can I load at once?
- Do the pictures print with the classic Polaroid border?
- Can I choose when to print a photo or does it print automatically?
- Do I need a microSD™ card in order for the camera to work?
- Can the camera print with other brands of paper?
- What size microSD™ cards does the Polaroid Mint camera support?
- How do I reset the camera?
- What is the blue card in my pack of ZINK™ paper?