Open the paper tray to reveal the reset button. Use a pin to press and hold the button until the camera resets.
Articles in this section
- Polaroid Mint Camera Firmware Update
- Polaroid Mint Camera User Manuals
- Can I use the camera to print pictures from my phone?
- How many sheets of ZINK™ paper can I load at once?
- Do the pictures print with the classic Polaroid border?
- Can I choose when to print a photo or does it print automatically?
- Do I need a microSD™ card in order for the camera to work?
- Can the camera print with other brands of paper?
- What size microSD™ cards does the Polaroid Mint camera support?
- How do I reset the camera?