There is a button on the Polaroid Snap that allows you to choose whether or not you want to apply a border to your picture. Once you press the button, it will light up and indicate that your next print will come out with a white border.
Articles in this section
- Quick Start Guide
- Does this printer print pictures from other devices?
- How many sheets can I put in at once?
- Is there a white border that prints automatically on the film or is that an option you can choose from the camera when taking the picture?
- Why are my prints coming out black and white/sepia?
- Can you choose when to print or does it print automatically?
- I have the paper loaded correctly, why is nothing coming out?
- Is a MicroSD card required for this camera?
- Can I use Zink paper other than Polaroid Premium ZINK™ Paper?
- What MicroSD cards can be used with the Polaroid Snap?