Please make sure that you are using an iPhone 5 and up (we don't support phones below that version). Further, in order for the Polaroid ZIP app to work properly on your phone, you must be using your phone's latest software update. When these details are resolved, your ZIP app will stop crashing. If you keep encountering these problems please delete the app and re-download it.
Articles in this section
- Polaroid Zip User Manual
- What iOS version is required to download the app on iPhone?
- Quick Start Guide
- Why does my app keep crashing?
- What kind of power adapters are compatible with my Polaroid products?
- Can I use Zink paper other than Polaroid Premium ZINK™ Paper?
- Why are my prints discolored or blurry?
- After printing a photo all I get is a message regarding the print queue and nothing prints out.
- Why are my prints coming out with lines across?
- If I want to print a picture do I need data or internet?
Please sign in to leave a comment.