This is most likely caused by dust in the print roller. Please take a clean, dry cotton swab and clean the roller in the paper tray. If this was not successful, you can use a can of compressed air to clean inside the printing mechanism.
Articles in this section
- Polaroid Zip User Manual
- What iOS version is required to download the app on iPhone?
- Quick Start Guide
- Why does my app keep crashing?
- What kind of power adapters are compatible with my Polaroid products?
- Can I use Zink paper other than Polaroid Premium ZINK™ Paper?
- Why are my prints discolored or blurry?
- After printing a photo all I get is a message regarding the print queue and nothing prints out.
- Why are my prints coming out with lines across?
- If I want to print a picture do I need data or internet?