The LED light on the Polaroid Cube+ is used as a satus indicator, see the list below. Rapid Orange Flash: No MicroSD card/ MicroSD card is full/ MicroSD Card is reading too slowly. Camera will turn off after 3 minutes of inactivity. Slow Orange Flash During Video Recording: Battery power is under 10% (around 3.62V). Camera will turn off when power dips to 3.55V. Orange Light with 4 Beeps in Idle Mode: Battery power is under 10% (around 3.62V). Camera will turn off when power dips to 3.55V. Orange Light While Connected to Power or PC: Internal battery is recharging. Light will turn green at full charge. Orange Flash While Connected to PC: Data is transferring between camera and PC. Rapid Red Flash: Camera is currently recording Video.
Articles in this section
- Polaroid Cube+ User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Why is there no sound on my videos?
- I forgot my WiFi Password
- How do I view my livestream?
- Can I connect my Polaroid Cube+ to my computer?
- How do I charge the batteries?
- Can the Polaroid Cube+ turn on by itself or through the app?
- Can I take pictures with my Polaroid Cube+?
- What do the different LED colors on the Polaroid Cube+ mean?