A recalibration of the printer will fix this issue. To do this, please follow the steps below. Open the door and remove the film. Place the Blue Calibration Sheet face down and then place the film in with the shiny side facing up. Close the door and press the button like you are taking a picture. Open the door and place the film in with the shiny side facing up. Close the door and print pictures as you please.
Articles in this section
- Polaroid Zip User Manual
- What iOS version is required to download the app on iPhone?
- Quick Start Guide
- Why does my app keep crashing?
- What kind of power adapters are compatible with my Polaroid products?
- Can I use Zink paper other than Polaroid Premium ZINK™ Paper?
- Why are my prints discolored or blurry?
- After printing a photo all I get is a message regarding the print queue and nothing prints out.
- Why are my prints coming out with lines across?
- If I want to print a picture do I need data or internet?