Your printer will pair automatically with the closest printer available. To set up the pairing, simply select a picture and click print. A pop up menu will appear with the available devices in your area and once you select your desired device, your phone will pair with your ZIP and your picture will print.
Articles in this section
- Polaroid Zip User Manual
- What iOS version is required to download the app on iPhone?
- Quick Start Guide
- Why does my app keep crashing?
- What kind of power adapters are compatible with my Polaroid products?
- Can I use Zink paper other than Polaroid Premium ZINK™ Paper?
- Why are my prints discolored or blurry?
- After printing a photo all I get is a message regarding the print queue and nothing prints out.
- Why are my prints coming out with lines across?
- If I want to print a picture do I need data or internet?
Please sign in to leave a comment.