We recommend you use the provided USB cable to charge. Use a dedicated power adapter that is rated at 5V and 2 Amps (Max). The camera should not be used with a charger that is above 8.4V and a current above 5 Amps.
Articles in this section
- Quick Start Guide
- Polaroid POP Firmware Update
- How do I install the microSD™ card?
- How do I edit my pictures?
- How do I turn off my camera?
- How do I change the strap on my camera?
- Can I share my pictures on social media?
- What is the typical battery life of the camera?
- How do I charge the Polaroid POP camera?