The Polaroid POP has only one button that functions as both the shutter button and the “On” button. To turn on your flash, press the “Menu” button at the bottom right corner on your screen and then select the lightning icon to turn on your flash modes.
Articles in this section
- Quick Start Guide
- Polaroid POP Firmware Update
- How do I install the microSD™ card?
- How do I edit my pictures?
- How do I turn off my camera?
- How do I change the strap on my camera?
- Can I share my pictures on social media?
- What is the typical battery life of the camera?
- How do I charge the Polaroid POP camera?